Tuesday, December 28, 2010

my playlis as of right now

(These are all Tegan and Sara songs by the way)

Here I Am
Star money
Dancing In the Dark (cover)
My Number
Hello
When I Get Up
Just Me
Heavy
Clever Meals
Empty In Between
The First
This is Everything
Missing you
Come On
Call It Off
Dark come Soon
Don't confess
Where Does the Good Go
I Know, I Know, I Know
I was Married
Love type thing
Welcome Home
Nineteen
Soil, Soil
Not with You 
Underwater
and...
Not Tonight

It's been a while since I've posted. Christmas has come and gone, i would have skipped it altogether this year had that been an option.  Still feeling guilty about hurting people, and still coming apart at the seams. I don't know why I can't shake this heart ache.... Wait, yes I do. I miss people I love and I don't know how to deal with this pain. First off, I miss my Father. He passed away this spring and it has ripped a gaping wound in not only my heart and soul but my family as well.  I love you Daddy.
Second, I still haven't seen the woman I'm in love with and every day it gets harder and harder to be so fucking far away from her. So for now, I listen to my music, I write and hope to see her again soon.  


No comments:

Post a Comment